The Rainy River Future Development Corporation (RRFDC) encourages and assists with business development throughout the Rainy River District by...
- Proactively seeking out Entrepreneurs wishing to expand their businesses or begin a new business.
- Actively seeking out Business ideas that preliminary research indicates might be feasible for the District.
- Working closely with other agencies and individual communities to foster an entrepreneurial spirit throughout the District.
RRFDC can provide a number of development incentives, including...
- Loans, equity investments, and loan guarantees to a maximum of $150,000 per business.
- Business planning assistance for us or other potential lenders.
- Research, using the latest forms of computer programs.
- Youth Initiative loans for summer students
They also provide business start-up information, additional resources, and organize a variety of seminars and training for businesses across the Rainy River District.
Check out their full range of development incentives at http://rainy-river-property.com/business-development or contact Angela Halvorsen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo credit: Fort Frances Times Ltd.